In conjunction with Phi Beta Mu, MBDA is partnering new band directors with experienced teachers from our state. This project offers a one-on-one approach, where each mentor is assigned one mentee, and the two of you can communicate via email, phone, or even in some cases, in person. An effort is made to assign mentors to mentees who have similar job descriptions, school sizes and locations in the state.
If this is something that interests you, please answer the following questions, and forward your responses to Joni Sutton, at email@example.com
- Number of years you have been a band director:
- Number of years in current school district:
- Has your job description changed recently?
- What school district are you in, and where is that located in the state?
- Would you consider your school to be large, small, or somewhere in-between?
- Please indicate the areas where you would especially appreciate help/information:
- What are you teaching?
Teaching middle level
Teaching high school
Teaching jazz ensemble/improvisation